- Extreme Makeover-Home Edition: Medfield Project
- This project included the tear down of an existing home and construction of a new home in its place. If you've ever seen the show, the jobsite can only be described as organized chaos with work going on around the clock for seven days. If you've ever been to one of these sites while the work is in progress you would begin to get an understanding of what it takes to build a home in seven days only to be condensed into a program that airs for less than one hour. We were honored to be a part of this project.
- Mission to Mississippi
- In 2007 we were asked to be part of a huge reconstruction effort in Mississippi focusing on building eight homes in a region devastated by Hurricane Katrina. In all there were over four hundred skilled tradespeople who completed eight homes in less than twelve weeks. We had the privilege of joining seven other local builders in this huge endeavor. In addition there were countless volunteers, both local and in Mississippi who helped every step of the way. We're very proud of what we were able to achieve many miles away and, most importantly, provide eight high quality homes to needy families in that area.
- Save A Dog
- In 2008 we were able to help out our canine friends. Save A Dog is an organization that rescues homeless dogs. We helped to renovate a barn that is now being used as a kennel complete with heat, ac and a music system. They are located in Sudbury, MA.
- Pan Mass Challenge
- Twin Peaks is a proud yearly supporter of the Pan Mass Challenge.
- The Spartans Drum and Bugle Corps.
- Twin Peaks is a proud supporter of The Spartans Drum and Bugle Corps. This is a local New England youth brass, percussion and color guard band that travels